OPENING May4th!!!
1035 Koshlong Lake Road
Haliburton, Ontario
thelittletart at live dot ca
We are located just 8km south of Haliburton off of Gelert Road (That's only a ten minute drive from downtown!) or follow the Rail Trail.
Here at The Little Tart all of our baked goods are created from scratch and made by hand fresh daily the way home baking should be.
We take pride in everything we do from our baking to our friendly and courteous customer service. All of our recipes are tried and retried until they are our absolute best.
Visit us at The Little Tart and fall in love at first bite!
Making mouths water since 2009.

Saturday, October 2, 2021

Booty Call Doodle part 2

 


Wow! It's October! When did that happen?

You know, I just love dragonflies. They are one of my favourite summer critters. (And not just because I know how to draw them in chocolate.) The arrival of dragonflies signals the commencement of the summer season, the end of itty bitty bitey buggy-boos; Nature's pest control and they're just so darned pretty to 

So this morning - as I prepare to doodle onto the Booty Call tarts - like, totally ready to create something awesomely autumn inspired - I said to myself, "Self?"

"Yes, self," I replied.

"Dragonflies are magnificent little creatures, are they not?" myself said.

"Why," I replied, "They are indeed quite magnificent."

"And they are a quintessential summer emblem," myself added.

"Are you saying what I think you're saying?" I asked. And we both laughed because we both knew what the other was thinking." (twitch)

So... this weekend, we (twitch) - I mean - I decided to pay tribute to our friend, our ally against the itty bitty bitey buggy- boos and a true summer emblem by drawing them one more time onto our Booty Call tarts!

And this decision (twitch) had nothing to do with my failed attempt at a turkey. (Yes, that's a broken Booty Call. No my sad drawing didn't break it. My clumsy fingers did.)

Anyhoo, don't let the weather get you down, have a wonderful day and a fantabulous weekend!




No comments:

Post a Comment